Airport Planning & Design
PAE has a long history of providing professional services for both air carrier airports and general aviation airports.
PAE has extensive experience in assisting clients in determining airport needs, pavement strength analysis, material specification options, etc. Services include engineering design for new runways/taxiways/aprons, runway/taxiway/apron extensions, pavement rehabilitation, obstruction removal, security fencing and gates, environmental clearances, aircraft hangars, airfield lighting, and fuel facilities. Other services include master planning and airport layout plans.
PAE is currently working on multi-phase projects at Alexandria International Airport (AEX), as well as state-only funded projects at general aviation airports.
Based on our established record of providing high quality services within set time frames, we possess the necessary manpower to complete the proposed projects and related tasks without compromising design standards.
Our aviation services include:
- New Runways/Taxiways/Aprons
- Runway/Taxiway/Apron Extensions
- Pavement Rehabilitation
- Airport Master Plans
- Drainage Studies and Improvements
- Earthwork/Grading for RSAs
- Commercial/Industrial Site Development
- Obstruction Analyses and Removal
- Beacon Tower Rehabilitation
- Aircraft Hangars
- Airport Terminals/Buildings
- Rental Car Facilities
- Airfield Lighting and NAVAIDs
- Electrical Vaults
- Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) Facilities
- Fueling Facilities